ecommerce account manager
eCommerce Account Manager
**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION**
We are searching for a highly skilled eCommerce Account Manager with a passion for all things Digital Marketing and eCommerce.
Experience within health, fitness, and lifestyle brands is highly desired. This role is flexible for the right candidate and can be part-time, or full-time.
Working alongside our co-founders & heads of department, you will be in direct communication with our eCommerce clients across a variety of different brands.
As an eCommerce Account Manager, you will liaise with our clients directly, building and maintaining strong client relationships acting as the gatekeeper and quality controller of work before work is sent to clients.
You will be responsible for providing fast, thorough, and clear communication to clients, guiding them on industry best practices, monitoring, and reporting on client performance, as well as keeping clients updated on work in progress.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Account Management, including client liaison, account planning, reporting on client performance and creative management.
- Understanding, interpreting, and communicating client briefs.
- Working closely and collaboratively with other account managers, media buyers, designers, and copywriters.
- Converting and retaining new clients and building an existing client service offering.
- Providing excellent customer service in all client interactions.
- Managing the full end-to-end client service, including accurate record-keeping of client’s requests, needs, and future opportunities.
- Project manage various digital projects including build of landing pages, lead generation mechanisms, and AOV increase strategies.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for clients to grow bigger and faster.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a high-level understanding of the eCommerce ecosystem
- Experience working with business owners and marketers to drive results (agency experience is very desirable)
- Has strong knowledge of Facebook ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics and email marketing (Klaviyo/ Active Campaigns)
- Experience with industry-leading digital marketing tools
- Experience with website content management systems such as WordPress and/or Shopify
- Be experienced in a project & account management role in the digital space (Asana, Monday, Click Up etc)
- Have a sound understanding and experience in CRO and UX best practices
- Be passionate about the digital space with a natural drive to continue learning
Success in this role means our clients can rely on you to ensure their brand’s digital marketing expectations are being met. You will be the bridge between our clients and the backend support team that executes upon deliverables.
Why work for us?
We think we have a great culture and provide the following perks and benefits:
- Work from home with a global team
- Flexible & creative working environment
- Monthly recognition, praise and incentivations for going above and beyond
- Work with industry leading brands and influential figures
- Work with fun and exciting brands across Australia and the US.
This role is best suited to someone who loves working from home and is self motivated.
We’re an eclectic bunch that celebrates individuality and promotes work-life balance.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing Australian business with a global team committed to client growth, innovation and results in the health, fitness and lifestyle space.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
*Disclaimer: this role is not for the faint-hearted. You must have a proven track record of managing clients and be well-rounded in all digital channels. You will have a silver tongue, with the ability to turn any negative situation into a positive experience.