SENIOR ECOMMERCE DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
Senior eCommerce Digital Marketing Strategist
**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION**
Does conceptualising, strategising and implementing digital marketing campaigns get you more excited then an all you can eat buffet with an open bar and your mates are paying?
Are you dedicated, motivated, and most importantly passionate about all things eCommerce, paid digital media in particularly Facebook ads?
Do you know Facebook ads manager inside out, creating ad funnels and crafting direct-response ad creative that converts cold prospects into purchasers that come back…again and again?
We’re looking for a star to head up their own team unit and client portfolio with the primary focus, client growth.
We are a small, fun, and fast-growing Australian digital marketing agency and a preferred Facebook marketing partner, working with exciting brands across Australia and the USA. We are an extremely client-focused digital agency that puts everything into maintaining client expectations and delivering client results.
Our core focus is to take our eCommerce clients and scale their businesses to the point we break our client’s supply chain break and put a smile on their faces.
This requires you to have “been there and done that” yourself with either your own brands or from working in similar type roles.
So, what do we want from you?
We’re looking for the best eCommerce Senior Digital Marketing Strategist with a strong understanding across all pillars of traffic, conversion, retention, and deep specialization in paid social advertising, primarily Facebook and Instagram advertising.
First and foremost, you’ll be an exceptional strategic problem solver able to identify bottlenecks in campaigns/accounts, troubleshoot and execute solutions that drive results to hit our KPIs.
You’ll have a strong track record of proven results and experience in managing $50k+/month ad spend budgets, coupled with solid data-driven decision making.
You’ll be an open communicator. We are a team of very open people, we are direct through the good and the bad but we understand that speaking your mind requires equal parts brains (what to say), thoughtfulness (when to say it), and caring (how it’s said) You’ll be energetic and persuasive, able to drive your team unit toward hitting the best results you possibly can – continuously learning and seeking improvement.
You’ll always have a client-first focus, always looking for ways to WOW them and striving to build the relationship and develop the strategies that will help further grow their business.
And finally, you will have an unrivaled WILL TO WIN. We’re not here to take part, we’re here to help our clients take over and we are never complacent about that. To do that you’ll have accountability, proactiveness, and perseverance.
Naturally, this is a highly dynamic and fast-paced role, if you’re looking to cruise then this isn’t the gig for you. You will be highly resourceful, organised and adaptable – there will be fires to put out and changes to make every day and you need to be on top of your game at all times.
As the Senior eCommerce Digital Marketing Strategist (Facebook Ads), you will be executing on the following:
- Planning, documentation and presentation of strategies for your clients.
- Identifying bottlenecks, troubleshooting, and providing solutions to execute on client accounts
- Playing the front-facing role and managing the overall client relationship, including cross-selling services
- Onboarding and In-depth strategic planning of new clients
- Overall client performance and hitting set KPIs – testing, optimizing, and scaling.
- Full accountability for leading and managing your team (typically 3-4 support members), prioritizing their work and time allocated to each client on a weekly and daily basis
- Following Digital Sucker Punch’s ad account best practice structures, testing rules, and playbooks – we can’t deliver consistent results if people are following their own processes. That said, we’re always looking for ways to improve and alternative ways to do things.
- Project management of any additional assets that may need production – landing pages/funnel builds, questionnaire forms, messenger bot, etc.
- Hitting deadlines and managing your team to do likewise
- Work with the department heads in improving processes and the overall performance of your team unit.
- Prepare and present detailed reporting for the client on a monthly basis
- A monthly Case Study on a client, campaign, or split test
- Manage the clients’ ad spend as if it were your own.
- Assist in the training and progression of the junior members on our team
- Always staying up to date on the paid social advertising industry (especially Facebook & IG) through groups, blogs, and courses for the strategic benefit of your client account and the Digital Sucker Punch team as a whole.
- You will hold yourself accountable for all aspects of your client accounts – wins and mistakes…and we’re always learning from our mistakes!
- Conversion rate optimisation tests on landing pages
- Writing direct-response, take-my-money-now Ad copy directing the overall creative strategy on all accounts, with support from your creative team.
To be considered, please provide a brief introductory video along with your cover letter and resume.
- 3+ years of eCommerce Marketing experience
- 2+ years of Facebook Advertising experience
- Proven track record of strong Facebook ad account results & experience managing $50k+/month ad budgets
- Strong Excel/Google sheets skills
- Excellent productivity and prioritisation skills
- Elite communication skills – both written and verbal
- Team player with a focus on clients success – we’re here to elevate one another.
- Solid base salary [Based on experience/ track record] with bonus structure rewarding performance plus accompanying commission structure for cross-selling of additional services.
- Access to training from some of the best Facebook media buyers
- Get to work alongside some of the world’s most passionate and driven Facebook media buyers and eCommerce marketers on a daily basis.
- We are a super tight-knit team of eCommerce growth marketers and entrepreneurs – many of us have owned, run, and exited our own ventures and or previously worked client-side.
- Have a support team to lean on assisting with communications, copywriting, video creation, and graphic design. The more your accounts scale, the more resources you will have at your disposal.
- Strong career progression opportunity – we’re growing quickly and not looking to slow down, so we’re looking to develop leaders in-house that can move up as we grow.
- The opportunity to work with some amazing established and up-and-coming brands across a range of verticals primarily in the health and fitness niche.
- Work directly with the agency Co-founders on the direction or our overall business and marketing strategies.